Who loves to pay their taxes? NOT ME!
Day of reckoning: all three deferred tax payments are due July 15th.
2019 annual tax payments, first quarter and second quarter estimated tax payments are all coming due. Make sure you pay for all of these separately!
How to proceed:
- Make a Payment
- Click [Bank Account]
- Reason for Payment: Estimated Tax Payment
- Apply Payment To: 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ
- ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL TO MAKE TWO SEPARATE PAYMENTS IF PAYING BOTH Q1, AND Q2: Tax Period for Payment: 2020
- Complete your Identification Verification process: Married Filing Joint filers: Verify with the name listed first on your filed tax return.
- Payment information for one time payment.
- NEVER PAY VIA MAIL. ALWAYS PAY VIA https://www.irs.gov/ . ‘Lost in the mail’ or ‘Payment on the way’ is an immediate change in position from amicable and helpful to ‘click……dead air’.