Holes in pockets? Revenue check points? Let’s find those.
Accounting and bookkeeping explained
The four stages are:
Why would a Small Business use us?
What does proper record keeping mean?
Businesses with solid records do not need to fear a tax audit – let us help your business get there and give you peace of mind.
Why do you need a profit and loss sheet?
What our accounting and bookkeeping entails
1. Set-up of Chart of Accounts and Accounting Methods.
2. Receipts and Record Keeping
3. Journal Transactions
4. Reconciling Accounts
5. Provide periodic Financial Reports to Owners / Shareholders
- Estimated Tax Calculations
- File and generate payments to Federal and State Dept of Rev.